- About us
- The pleasure of exception
- What is a short break ?
- All inclusive tour day in France
- Our shorts breaks
- City break in Nantes
- Short break in the castles of the Loire Valley
- Short break in Brittany
- Short break Golf and Spa
Agence de voyages Atout France spécialisée dans les prestations touristiques et évènementielles.
City break in Nantes
First day of your break
- Upon your arrival at the railway station or airport, you will be welcomed by your private guide who will accompany you during all your stay
- Your break will start with a stroll which will take you through the medieval quarter of Bouffay up to the superb gothic Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul and then on the entirely restored castle of the dukes of Brittany. You will also see the island of Feydeau,a beautiful example of 18th century architecture, and the quays of Nantes, to finish in the newer commercial district built up around the trade boom of the 19th century which saw the Nantes Opera (Graslin theatre) and the famous “Passage Pommeraye”‘s shopping center come to life
- Lunch in an atypical restaurant !
- In the footsteps of the famous writer Jules Verne: Visit of the museum in a beautiful house of the nineteenth century overlooking the Loire river
- Coffee break at La Cigale : Emblematic institution of the Nantes culture, high place of the taste, greediness and the good manners !
- Shopping (Lacoste, Hermes, Chanel…)
- Departure to your magnificent hotel
Second day of your break
- After breakfast, departure to the famous vineyards of Nantes for a private wine cellar and a wine tasting with the Cellar Master.
- Lunch at a gastronomic restaurant in a magnificent setting
- You will continue with a cruise on the “most beautiful river of France»according to François Ier
- In the late afternoon, you will be driven to the railway station or airport of Nantes