- About us
- The pleasure of exception
- What is a short break ?
- All inclusive tour day in France
- Our shorts breaks
- City break in Nantes
- Short break in the castles of the Loire Valley
- Short break in Brittany
- Short break Golf and Spa
Agence de voyages Atout France spécialisée dans les prestations touristiques et évènementielles.
Golf & Spa : “Domaine de La Bretesche”
First day of your short break
- Upon your arrival at the railway station or at the airport, you will be welcomed by your private bilingual tour escort who will accompany you during all your stay.
- You will be driven to the “Domaine de la Bretesche“, next to a 15th century castle, a 200-hectare property steeped in history, skilfully combines comfort and hospitality. Exception is the rule and the art of living the motto…A transport out of time, elegant and distinguished.
- Guided tour of the property : A transport out of time, elegant and distinguished.
- You will have lunch at the Brasserie “Le Club” : friendliness & relaxation of a « Club House » spirited brewery open to the Golf
- Relaxation in the afternoon :
- Ready to play golf ?The 18 hole Bretesche golf course can, deservedly claim to rank among the most beautiful of France, or even of the world. Even beginners can hope to be ranked. A compact 9 hole course, designed in similar spirit to the 18 hole course, welcomes you to practise in all tranquility
- You prefer an interlude dedicated to the pleasures of the senses… The “Cour Carrée” Spa of the Bretesche Manor is waiting for you!
- Since March 2007 the spa has the further advantage of an indoor swimming pool : A real heaven of peace
- You will have dinner at “Le Montaigu” : a gastronomic restaurant. Sea bass, bream, game, vegetables of the day give rythm to the menu, a genuine ode to the seasons and to nature. The best “grands crus” and other discoveries of our sommelier accompany this demand for excellence. Intentionally limited to 60 servings per dinner, « Le Montaigu » protects an intimist atmosphere, with the pond and the castle as unique background.
Second day of your short break
- After breakfast, you will have choice between :
- Playing golf or playing Tennis
- The “Cour Carrée” Spa
- The indoor pool
- Lunch at the brasserie ” Le Club”
- Walking through a magnificent forest or riding bikes
- A helicopter will come to meet you at the ” Bretesche Manor” for a flying over the most beautiful bay of Europe : La Baule. You will also fly over the most prestigious places : Guérande, the Park of ” La Brière”, the famous salt marsh, the fishing ports : ” Le Croisic” and ” La Turballe”
- You will also pass along the wild coast by car
- You will go back to Nantes to catch your train or take your plane